The Doctor Sniffs Science Major Scholarship Fund. Any student obtaining a science degree (examples: BA, MS, DVM, MD)
2 $500 scholarships will be awarded for 2019.
Application deadline is November 1st, 2019. The winners will be announced the second week of December 2019 and money disbursed by December 31st, 2019. The winner will be notified by email and money disbursed by a check from Doctor Sniffs Bed Bug Dogs.
- Each nominee must have taken out some student loans for undergrad and graduate school.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a science major, or graduate program with a science major, or any Doctoral program.
- The nominee must answer the questions, complete the essay, and sign the form.
- Each nominee must provide a current college transcript.
- Must be a US student, enrolled in an accredited college located in the United States. US students attending Ross or SGU, are welcome to apply.
- Email it to email@example.com subject should say “2019 COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”
By applying for this scholarship, you are giving consent to allow us to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship. We will not use your personal information for any other reasons.
Email the questionnaire, DOWNLOAD PDF HERE, a copy of your transcript, and essay with the subject line of the email saying “2019 COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”. Everything must be sent in one email.
Essay Questions: CHOOSE ONE please write between 500 and 1500 words
- What is something specific that you learned in one of your science classes? Be as detailed as you want.
- What are your dreams and goals for life after college?